Why a Workplace Volunteer Program?
Engaged employees make better employees. Workplace volunteering allows employees to share their knowledge and skills, build stronger community ties and become the public face of the company.
A Points of Light Foundation Survey found that:
- 99% feel that employee volunteering improves the company’s reputation and public image within the community.
- 97% acknowledge that volunteering builds teamwork skills.
- 83% of the companies surveyed use volunteer programs as part of the corporate strategy to address critical business issues.
- 83% use volunteering to provide training for employees.
- 68% agree that employee volunteering helps the company keep valued employees.
- 58% feel that employee volunteering leads to increased productivity
Let us do the work to help you find the perfect opportunity or project to give back to Delaware County. Please email Suzanne Pingry for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the following information about your volunteer project idea and we will be in touch to see how we can help make it happen.